- 3-Day pass to Wizard World Columbus 2017 for the price of a 1-Day pass
- (2) Cosplay Workshops hosted by Mogchelle, Working With Worbla and Mold Making and Resin Casting.
Wizard World Standard VIP Package
- Dedicated VIP Check-in
- Collectible Cosplay VIP Badge
- 30-minute early entry to the Show Floor (Saturday and Sunday)
- VIP Lounge Access
- VIP Tote Goodie Bag
- VIP Local Discount Package
- VIP Show Floor Discount Package
- SpeedPass for Autographs and Photo Ops
- VIP Seating at programming sessions (when available)
- (2) Wizard World Authentics autograph or photo op authentications
Wizard World Exclusive VIP Gift Bag
- (1) Premium Sublimated Crew Socks (Examples: Harley Quinn, Batman, Superman)
- (1) Pokemon 18oz Carnival Cup w/ Floating Confetti Pokeballs (Examples: Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Charmander)
- (1) Doctor Who Sticker: Bigger On The Inside
11:00 – 1:00PM COSPLAY WORKSHOP: WORKING WITH WORBLA (B246)
Worbla is a more commonly known word heard within the cosplay crafting community in armor builds. But what is it? How do you use it? Where can I get it? Come join internationally award winning cosplayer, Mogchelle, for a hands on workshop so you can try your hand at creating your own piece of armor! Materials for this workshop will all be provided, and you get to bring home the piece you make! In this workshop we will go step by step in creating a basic bracer(s) and how to add details to it. From patterning to forming, this workshop will prepare you for your next steps!
2:00 – 4:00PM COSPLAY WORKSHOP: MOLD MAKING AND RESIN CASTING (B246)
You always hear about something is cast in resin…but just nodded and smiled! Here’s your chance to not only learn what resin is, but the different kinds, their applications, and learn hands on how to use it! Hosted by internationally award winning cosplayer Mogchelle, who’s cast things as small as tiny gems to a life size Chinese Terra Cotta Warrior costume! We will go from start to finish in this workshop on creating a basic 1 part mold, and using it to cast an object with resin. You will be supplied with trial kits of mold making material, and resin that you will also be able to bring home to continue practicing what you've learned in the workshop.